Friday, January 21, 2011

Another Challenge, Dare I do Two at Once

So, one of my very oldest and very best friends, Flaca to me, Cristina DosSantos to the rest of you in the blogosphere, whose fabulous short stories you can read at Once Upon A Time, which, by the way, has an awesome new look thanks to her super talented and flat out amazing husband Dan DosSantos, turned me on to this reading challenge thing and I'm beginning to think she's trying to turn me into a monster. (Is that a run-on sentence?)

Anyway, she recommended that I visit Parajunkee's View and, low and behold, there's another challenge--this one a shapeshifter challenge. I told you in my review of the Wolves of Mercy Falls Series that I'm completely fascinated by all things shapeshifter, vampire (Parajunkee has a vampire challenge also), mythical creature, and so on and so forth. Well you know I have to do the challenge, duh--how could I possibly resist? I love a challenge and one concerning shifters, I'm all over it ...

So here's the deal:



This is a year long challenge just like the Debut Author Challenge being hosted by the Story Siren, only the challenge is to read a minimum of 20 novels that have a shifter as the main character and post reviews.

Sweet thing is that I'm not even behind being that I just discovered and finished the first book in Rachel Vincent's Shifter's series about werecats and already downloaded the 2nd!! I will leave it at that and follow up with that review soon. In the meanwhile, I want the blog world to know that I'm super excited about the Shifter Challenge, and if you have a love for shifters, you should join in!!

2 comments:

Cristina said...

you are out of control. muahahahaha

Tha Motha Load said...

And its all your fault ... : )